The terms “you” and “User” refer to anyone who accesses this website. The terms “we”, “us”, “Unicorn Index” and “LLabs” refer to Lagniappe Labs, LLC.
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
LLabs grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to access and use the website and its Content (as defined below) subject to the terms set forth below.
The content of the website includes, but is not limited to, text, data, reports, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations, and videos (collectively, the “Content”).
You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, circulate, create derivative works from, store, or link to the website or any Content without the express prior written consent of LLabs. To request consent for uses such as linking to Content on your website, please use contact information provided on the Unicorn-Index.com website. Without limiting the foregoing, the Content may not be used in connection with the creation, structuring, development, calculation, compilation, publication or distribution of any financial instrument or product or any index or investment strategy.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF LLABS
The website and the Content are the property of LLabs, its affiliates, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on the website and within the Content are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any of the trademarks, service marks or logos (collectively, the “Marks”) displayed on the website may be registered or unregistered marks of LLabs, its affiliates, or their third party licensors. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Marks displayed on the website without LLabs’ express written permission.
3. THE USER’S CONTENT
Material that appears on the website that is entered by you or other Users is referred to as “User Content” or “Other Content”).
You grant to LLabs the non-exclusive worldwide right to use, publish, distribute, and/or repurpose all material entered, submitted, uploaded, or transmitted into the website and website’s electronic mail by you (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail). You will not receive any compensation from LLabs, its agents, or its affiliates in connection with your submission of Other Content to the website.
Users submitting Other Content into the website are responsible for the content of that material. Neither LLabs nor any of its agents or affiliates have any responsibility for Other Content.
You agree (a) to use the website in accordance with these Terms, and (b) that you will not: (i) transmit any Other Content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, harassing, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, indecent, bigoted, hateful, or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise offensive; (ii) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity; (iii) transmit any Other Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; (iv) disrupt others’ normal use of the website; (v) transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component; (vi) transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial or political purposes; (vii) transmit any information, software or other material which contains advertising (including but not limited to “junk mail” or “pyramid schemes”), or any other form of solicitation; (viii) access (or attempt to access) another User’s account or access (or attempt to access) areas to which you are not authorized access; or (ix) use the website to violate or attempt to violate, or assist any other person or entity in violating or attempting to violate, any contractual obligations you have with LLabs, including, without limitation, any confidentiality, non-solicitation or non-competition agreements between you and LLabs.
4. ANTI-HACKING PROVISION
You expressly agree not to:
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data-mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the website, or Content found on or accessed through the website or any Other Content without the prior express written consent of LLabs;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the website that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the website or through their accessibility by a visible link on the website;
- violate the restrictions in any robot inclusion headers on this website or in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the website or its Content;
- violate the security of the website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, its Content and Other Content, or the computer systems, networks or servers of LLabs or its agents and affiliates, or by any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on or through the website, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the website; and/or
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of LLabs, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the website or LLabs’ (or its agents’) infrastructure.
5. LIMITATION ON WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Access to the website and all Content is provided “as is”. Neither LLabs, nor its affiliates, agents, nor their third party providers guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or availability of any information provided through this website including the Content and Other Content. LLabs, its affiliates, agents, or third party providers and their directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents are not responsible for any errors or omissions, regardless of the cause, or for the results obtained from the use of the website, the Content and/or Other Content. LLabs, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND ANY OF THEIR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE INCLUDING the Content and Other Content. In no event shall LLabs, its affiliates, agents, or their third party providers and their directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including, without limitation, lost income or lost profits and opportunity costs) in connection with any use of the website, the Content and/or Other Content even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The opinions, observations, and analysis of LLabs and its affiliates and agents contained in the Content are statements of opinion as of the date they are expressed and not statements of fact or recommendations to purchase, hold, or sell any securities or make any investment decisions. LLabs assumes no obligation to update any Content following publication. Users of the Content provided through this website should not rely on any of it in making any investment decision. LLabs’ opinions, observations, and analyses do not address the suitability of any security. LLabs does not act as a fiduciary or an investment advisor. While LLabs has obtained information from sources it believes to be reliable, LLabs does not perform an audit and undertakes no duty of due diligence or independent verification of any information it receives.
6. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS